Thursday, February 6, 2014

UNDEFINED - Creating your own stamp

Yesterday was a great day to sit at home and play with my stamps but instead of grabbing a stamp off my shelf I made my own.

When I carve a stamp I REALLY want to make one I'm going to use and last week I got my inspiration.  

Due to some bathroom repairs we had to use the kids bathroom to shower for the past week and their shower curtain was my inspiration.



So in preparation for my Undefined class I got carving.
 
Looking pretty rough at first.


Hmm, not bad. Time to fix up the high spots.
 YAY!  I love how it turned out with ink and a bit of colour!  My new fishy paired with the Just Sayin' stamp set will make some pretty cool cards!


 And I love this one too.  Did you notice the background of the card?  Lots of Daffodil Delight fishies.


Check back tomorrow to see the stamp I carved at my class.  DUH! I forgot to get samples of the stamps they carved at my class but it was fun!  I hope you think about joining me at my next UNDEFINED - Try it class on March 5th.

 Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment