Saturday, July 19, 2014

Proud mama duck moment

Morning . . . 

Very early morning . . . 

Sorry but we were up til the wee hours chatting and partying at the awards night but I just wanted to check in and share a proud mama duck moment.

We celebrated some amazing achievements in Stampin UP last night with regards to sales, recruiting and leadership and on top of that the prestigious "Artisan Award".   This award is given to the someone super duper creative and amazing on all levels.

(drum roll)

I am soo happy and proud that my dear friend and downline, Allison Okamitsu is one of this year's Artisan winners.  How lucky am I!!!!  Monthly she will receive a whack of fun products and she is within borrowing distance!!!!!




Also another friend that I have met through Stampin UP was also chosen for the team, Krista Frattin.

 
Also amazing achievements for so many others occurred to many of my Canadian Stampin UP family.  Congrats to all of you!!!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment