Thursday, January 15, 2015

Card Buffet - Little Buddy Birthday

More Card buffet samples - are you card crazy yet?

I found this card idea from Splitcoast Stampers so thank you Debra Currier the inspiration.

If you have a little girl or boy cutie in your life this one would be perfect.  Even the cute dino or armadillo in this set are sweet.



Last card to share is tomorrow and I'm excited about having this chance to make some cards myself and create with friends.


At this card buffet $1 from every card created will be donated to help purchase an FES bike for my brother in law.  

Please click on the link to read his story.  This fundraiser has taken off and he is almost half way there.  

  http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/help-roger-bike-again/284709

Cheers, 
K


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment