Monday, May 4, 2015

Sheltering Tree - Splitting the image

Did you have a wonderful sunny weekend?

I have the most amazing double flowering plum shrub just outside my front door and it's in full bloom. Every time someone comes to my door they remark how lovely it is. I just wish it would last all summer.

I thought I'd make a card to remind me of this tree when it's blooming season is over.

 This week, I'm going to share samples made with this amazing stamp set so you just HAVE to attend my WOW class on Thurs, May 21st.  It's pretty WOW if I do say so myself :)


Date - Thursday, May 21st ** Date change due to a mtg I have on Wednesday
Time - 10am or 6:30pm
Cost - $40 includes the cost of the stamp set BUT if you already have purchased the stamp set this class is just $10! 

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment