Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mint Macaron - so yummy!

This is going to be one of those MUST have colours!  Now first things first.  I have been "schooled" (thanks, Allison) that this is colour is spelled correctly. It refers the the French sandwich type cookies made with egg whites, sugar, and a filling between two cookies. And now I'm hungry :)






And now on to the card.





 I love this new stamp set called You've Got This. I paired this card with the Hello You thinlits for a lovely simple card.  The "hash mark" background can be useful for soo many things! It's hard to tell in the photo but I "embossed" the card stock vellum with a stylus so the flower actually is 3D.

Hope you like today's card.  If you'd like a catalogue let me know! Tomorrow I have a Nathan inspired Cucumber Crush card.

Cheers,
K






No comments:

Post a Comment