Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My bucket is full!

I just returned home from an incredible weekend in Toronto at the Canadian Business Conference with Stampin' UP!.

What made this event even more incredible was that I am part of a 12 member Canadian Strategy Team that helped bring this incredible vision to fruition. So you see why my blog has been suffering lately.

It was an amazing experience, full of steep learning curves, tight deadlines and balancing work/home/family but the results were worth all the efforts.

Here are a few snapshots of my weekend.


GO TEAM! The Canadian Strategy Team after a successful day one!
Lovely cards created by my awesome team member Deborah Smolinski

Charlene Lang's amazing cards and a 3D box at the bottom there. Another fabulous team member!

Our make n' takes on day 2. I'm not the best stamper under pressure but I got'em done!
Our fun night on the town at the CN tower to cap off the conference.

My SU travel companion, team member and so much more - Allison O. BTW, she is an awesome driver in downtown TO.
I had the honour of presenting one a business topic on day one which was super fun. I think I'm getting a hang of this public speaking thing, but it was also nice to get it over and done with on day one.

I have many other photos and super card samples to share with you in person and online.

My carry on was overfilled with 50+ swaps with new card ideas.  I can't wait to implement them all!

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment