Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Can you believe it? No pictures!

Last night I had an amazing class with 8 fantastic ladies! They made the Oval All box and card set. I had the best intentions of taking photos of everyone gluing, scoring and stamping away and I FORGOT! The camera was there, I was prepped and ready and I FORGOT! I'm so sad. Can everyone come back and we can do it again?




Guess you'll have to imagine all the fun we had. This box is makes a great gift for teachers, aunts and friends. I'm curious how many of the boxes we made last night end up as a gift???

Stamps - Oval All, Friends Never Fade
Inks - Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight
Paper - Greenhouse Gala Designer series paper, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Whisper
White
Accessories - Large Oval, Scallop Oval, White Satin ribbon, Rhinestone brad, 1/2" circle punch, Sticky Strip and GLUE - lots of it

Cheers,
K

1 comment:

  1. Sad I had to miss it. Sounded like a great time, all my girls were raving about it.

    Heather E

    ReplyDelete