Sunday, August 29, 2010

September Big Shot class projects

Yay! Welcome to the "other" side of my blog. I'm excited to begin this new adventure and hope to be a REALLY consistent poster. At least that's my goal.


Sign up for the September "I'm a Big Shot" class on Sept 21st 6-8 pm. The focus of this class is Embossing folders.

Cost: Free if you purchased a Big Shot from me, $10 class fee OR place a $30 order on the night of the class
Bonus: All Big Shot dies and accessories will be 10% off this evening



Please become a "stalker" or that's how I feel what I'm doing with all the blogs I read. Leave a comment on what you think of my new blog and I will draw for a new yummy Early Espresso ink pad.

Cheers,
K




6 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your new adventure! I can't wait to see whats in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic. Love your choice of colors.

    Follower Number 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo - hoo!! You can count on me for regular blog-stalking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a stalker now too! glad you joined the world of bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. love your blog title! i remember you saying it and thinking it would make a good blog name! very clever! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea. I know your love of stamping and paper crafting will be contagious to all who read your blog.

    ReplyDelete