Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Super Sneak peek!

I truly have been a busy beaver the past few days.  I had a list as long as my arm of projects to begin, complete and plan for the month of January and I can now say I have done most of them.  No, not all but that's what next week is for (when the kids are back in school) and I'm not tied up playing Ticket to Ride or Squarrels.  BTW, if you haven't seen either of these games they are super fun.  The best part of Christmas is getting new games from Santa, almost as good as new stamps. . . almost.

Well, today I have a sneaky sneak peek of my WOW project class for January.  This is something new I'm trying to show my customers some new card making techniques, Big Shot projects and/or scrapbooking projects without a monthly club commitment. On the first of each month I will be posting photos of the projects that will be featured in that months class.  You can register for the class starting on the 1st of the month and class maximum is 9.  So join me as a follower or put my website in your bookmarks so you can check back on the first of the month (or every day if you'd like.)
  
For January I will have three different style cards all LUV themed! They could be Valentine, Anniversary or Thinking of you! Cost $10 or a $30 order. Contact me after January 1st to register.

Class date: Wed, January 19th 6-8pm
 
Here are just some teasers pics of the upcoming projects.




I can't wait to show you the whole thing!

Cheers,
K

PS I should tell you that my WOW projects use an older retired Designer Series paper called Sending Love.  The best thing is that it is still available on the Clearance Rack for only $6.19 for 12 sheets of super sparkly paper! Quick go now and pick up a pack for your Valentine's projects and pages. 




No comments:

Post a Comment