Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm done!

Not with shopping, not with baking, not with Christmas cheer - just Christmas cards.  Just kidding.

I while back I made these two cards when I was a bit "done" with Christmas.  I thought I'd post these two "older" cards since I'll be busy shopping, driving the kids around and wrapping today.  

Both of the cards have the same "card map" but they look completely different with different colours and materials.

So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery with a glittered butterfly

Confetti Cream, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso and a cork die cut butterfly


If I'm absent in posts this weekend it's because I'm trying to get my Christmas cards in a mailbox.  Making 100+ cards is one thing but actually getting them sent out is another - UGH!

Next year I'm going to start earlier. . . next year I'll start earlier . . .

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment