Sunday, October 2, 2011

October WOW class

WOW, oh WOW oh WOW!   Ever wish you had a "different style" of card to share with your friends?  This class is for you!  For just $10 or an order of $30 come make 3 cards each with a unique fold.  Even better go home with templates and instructions to create more!



 First a side stair step card. I love this single A La Carte stamp Something for Christmas.


 Then a multi-fold card with multiple panels to show off stamps or your favourite Designer Series paper. Mini clothes pegs - oh too cute!



 And last but not least a double pocket card.  I used some retired pattern papers I had lying around.  This is fantastic card to use those single sheets of pattern papers you have. In the pockets I added two tags but you could easily add a gift card and a message in the second pocket.


 Don't wait - check your calendar and then sign up for my October WOW!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment