Thursday, December 15, 2011

What's up . . . Canuck?

If you have been following my blog since last year's playoff run or know me just a little you will know that I'm a BIG Vancouver Canucks fan in a house full of Canucks hockey fans!  Often there will be 3 boys (2 little and one big) playing hockey in the driveway all showing off their blue and green jerseys!

Rewind to earlier this year when one of my kids camp members bought me the coolest stamp ever!  She found it at a store and thought of me.  I have wanted to make a card with it but just hadn't found the time or inspiration.


Fast forward to earlier this week and VOILA - I found my inspiration!  I found Meghan Nishi's blog from Stampin Connection (online gallery site for Stampin UP demonstrators) and my mouth dropped open when I saw her Canucks card.  Check it out here.


I knew I had to re-create it so here is my version with my awesome stamp from Holly Y.  Thanks Holly and Meghan.



Don't you just love the cute little hockey skates?
They are playing the Carolina Hurricanes tonight so GO CANUCKS GO!


Thanks for stopping by and putting up with my hockey obsession!


Cheers, 
K


 

No comments:

Post a Comment