Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Circle Circus One Sheet wonder cards

Morning!

Happy Wednesday!  Tonight is my club night - Yippee!!!

I'm going to spend today packing up my bags to take to my hostesses house and wish me luck that I don't forget anything.  I'm sure I'll be doing some creating today (wink, wink).  Keep checking back to see my new creations.


I have had lots of positive feedback on these One Sheet wonder cards I made with stamp set Circle Circus.  I hope you find these inspiring to try using bright colours and pair it with Basic Black.  The colours just POP! (Sorry the lighting is a little off).


Stamp an entire sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 with Circle Circus.  Colours used Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Melon Mambo.

Cut into quarters.

Cut each quarter according to the one sheet wonder pattern.

Pair with Basic Black card bases.

Add some scraps, punches, ribbons and the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes and VOILA!


Thanks for stopping by.


Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment