Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Paper bag scrapbook

Greetings from my craft space!

Yesterday was such a glorious day because I spent all day hunkered down in my craft closet.  Yes, it's that small.  Well, despite the cramped corners (as it's a little lot messy) I finished up my club projects and I {heart} them.  I'll post them after club on Wednesday.


I took photos of my paper bag album I made for a sample for kids camp this past weekend.  The girls have only put a small dent into their projects but I will ask if I can take pictures of their fantastic creations when they are done.

My book is things I love about Stampin UP!  Paper bag albums are great for small keepsake books about random stuff.  Great for tickets and small journaling notes as it's full of small pockets and places for hidden stuff.   I wanted to create a project that had NO RULES.  I plan on doing a ton more doodling and including more photos and more stamped samples.





The yellow tag on the right side is a journaling tag that pulls out.
Same page as above but the red tag pulls out and pivots on the brad.

The tab on the left includes my list of favourite stamp sets.

Who doesn't love Stampin Up's tools and embellishements??


 Aren't those great reasons to love Stampin UP!  Don't you want to be a demonstrator now!!!  It's the best job ever!  

Sign up during Sale A Bration for just $150 and receive a pack of Designer Series Paper or a digital download for every month in 2012.  Just ask me how to sign up!!!! It's super easy!

Cheers,
K




 

No comments:

Post a Comment