Saturday, March 1, 2014

March special - Best of stamp sets

It's your last chance to purchase the Best of Stamp sets highlighting the Best of the BEST of Stampin UP's 25 years.  All sets are $17.95, clear mount and only available until March 31, 2014.

Each day in March check my blog com for great card ideas featuring the Best of sets.







Best of Birthdays 132929

Now here is the super special!!


BUY any 2 sets - Receive 2 handmade cards from me

BUY any 4 sets - Receive 2 handmade cards PLUS a pack of dimensionals from me
* qualifies for one Sale-A-Bration item

BUY any 6 sets - Receive 2 handmade cards, dimensionals PLUS a $10 Gift Certificate for Stampin Up products from me
* qualifies for one Sale-A-Bration item
** PLUS any $17.95 stamp set redeemable from Stampin UP




 Contact me to today to order your stamp sets before they are gone for good!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment