Thursday, August 7, 2014

Happy Mail from Stampin UP!

Don't you just love when you get something in the mail unexpectedly?  Well, that happened to me yesterday when I received this card from Stampin Up Canada!  Pretty amazing, eh?



I can't believe I have been a demonstrator for SEVEN YEARS!  It has been an incredible ride meeting amazing people from all over North America with my customers, downline and fellow demonstrators.  Many of them I would NEVER have met if it weren't for Stampin UP.  Experiencing trips to places I never imagined I would be able to go and take my family, participating in Conventions and business trips to many cities and even presenting to over 5000 people . . . simply unbelievable! 

Thank you Stampin UP but more importantly, thank you to my friends who are on this journey with me!  I look forward to a fantastic year of being your demonstrator!

Cheers, 
K

 


2 comments: