Monday, August 18, 2014

Kinda Eclectic fun

Hope you are enjoying the dwindling days of summer :(  It's so sad to realize that summer is coming to an end.  I can't believe I'm even creating Christmas cards and crafting in fall colours!   

Well, we have to take advantage of the sun while we still can!  Yesterday we went on a family bike ride to Fish Creek park but when I came home I made this card.

 The colour is a bit off in this photo, but it's Basic Gray, Basic Black and Sahara Sand.  Plus a little Cherry Cobbler for that pop of colour.  This is another one of the make n'take cards for my Hostess Appreciation night this week!  I can't wait to have a great night with my stamping friends.

If you want to be a part of next year's hostess group contact me to book a fun private class or join one of my exclusive cardmaking or scrapbooking club.  We have a great time each month creating great cards, scrapbook pages and more!

Cheers, 
K




No comments:

Post a Comment