Sunday, November 22, 2015

Merry Moments and Peaceful Pines

Thanks to all those to stopped by to visit me at the Cranston Christmas Bazaar! It's becoming VERY real that Christmas is coming soon. FINALLY, I started my own cards on Thursday! Shopping . . . not so much.

I have one more craft fair left at the Strathcona, Christie Aspen community Center on Sat, Dec 5th so if you need anymore stocking stuffers you know where to find me! 
 
277 Strathcona Drive SW

Be there or be square!

I helped design some cards for a friend and she chose the Peaceful Pines stamp set.  This set was my #1 purchase set when I saw the catalogue back in July but it has been one that has stumped me.  When I paired it with the Merry Moments Designer Series paper - Voila! the ideas finally came!



I'm excited to stamp with new stampers on Tuesday evening.  If you are free contact me ASAP to join me for my Coffee, Cookies and Cards class.  $15 and these 3 cards are yours! I provide the supplies and you contribute the labour :)



Have a great rest of your weekend and stay safe in the snow on Monday!   Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment