Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Traditional page meets Project Life Cards

Another scrapbook page to share!

I realized I have quite a few photos from our last Disney trip in 2013. Scrapbooking this page was fun and time consuming. Why? I had to go through all the photos to see how little the kids were when I was looking through pics!

Time goes by so quick so I have to get those photos off of the computer and into my scrapbooks!


This is one of favourite photos since it captured the fun we had at Typhoon Lagoon and how excited we were to eat this sundae! It was called a garbage pail sundae and YUM was it ever good.  Notice how I didn't share the photo of me chowing down on the ice cream.  Those will be left OUT of the scrapbook :)

I wasn't able to find the perfect paper to go with my photo so I used the ice cream cone from the Sale A Bration stamp set Honeycomb Happiness and Gorgeous Grunge to make the background paper. My colour scheme was Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Watermelon Wonder plus I added some journaling cards from the Project Life set This is the Life.


Cheers, 
K



 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment