Thursday, April 28, 2011

Dinosaur or Crocodile?

In one of my earlier posts this month I was challenged to create a dinosaur or crocodile treat topper so I have been thinking and working on this for several weeks now with no luck.  

Thanks to some very creative friends (Lesli, Janice and Jacquie) they gave me the inspiration and assistance to create these.

I'm not sure if the top one looks like a crocodile or dinosaur but it does look like a friendly creature with sharp teeth.  I just love punched creations.  They are soo cute and easy to do!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

2 comments:

  1. Your dinosaur is so cute...that's the perfect background for it! A great way to make gator teeth is the Tasteful Trim die (the zig zag trim). When you cut it out, you're left with a fun piece of cardstock that looks like a mouth full of sharp teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are great! Maybe if the top one was not in green it would look like a dinosaur and in green it can be a crocodile ;)

    ReplyDelete