The spiral punch (shown on the right page) makes a cool film strip effect when you use the punch on long thin strips of paper. Take the height of your photo and add 3/4" to the width of the strips you cut. This will allow for you to punch each side of your paper and "frame your photos" like a negative.
Behind the top photos on the left side I have a top note shape cut to put my hidden journaling on.
This page map will work great for any theme where you want to include many photos such as a vacation, sporting event, Christmas or birthday party.
Hope this inspires you to scrapbook today!
PS I have to share something Nathan did this weekend and I told him I would post it on my blog. He had a writing assignment where he had to write what he would do if he were principal of his school. Pete and I especially like the last sentence. Go Canucks!!!
1. If I were the principal at Sam Livingston School I would make the school bigger so there would be room for two gyms instead of one.
2. I would make math and science days fridays and gym and social studes on mondays and wednesdays.
3. There would be bigger parks with bigger fields.
4. I would make each recess longer.
5. I would make the school blue, white and green.