Monday, May 9, 2011

My Digital Studio program

Happy Monday!

I have been lax in my promotion of Stampin Up's fantastic digital scrapbooking program, My Digital Studio.  I thought I'd start today with a digital page.



While I love traditional scrapbooking I can definitely see the potential with this great program - mini albums (for trips, events), multiple albums, calendars, hybrid cards and pages. It is EASY to use, versatile and a super professional looking printed product.

The base program is only $106.95 and contains over $600 worth of digital designs.  You can create 100's of pages with this program and purchase additional stamp sets or designer series papers as you like.


Each Tuesday Stampin UP announces new digital downloads and the papers shown on this page are a newer download called Sweet Details paper and stamp set.

During the month of May the Digital Starter kit is a uber fantastic deal.  For just $150.50 (reg $215) you receive the My Digital Studio program and tons of other Stampin UP products at a great price.   The value of the kit is $385.  Contact me and I can show you the MDS software one on one.

Be sure you check out the My Digital Studio.net for some great scrapbooking ideas that can be used both traditionally or digitally.

Cheers, 
K
















No comments:

Post a Comment