Friday, February 15, 2013

Moving Forward more samples

I'm calling this my "better late than never post??"  It's been a busy two days with clubs, a family day of skiing yesterday and blog posts ended up being on the bottom of the to do list - sorry!

Nevertheless here it is!

These cards are made from the set Moving Forward (yes, the same set that is used in my next class on the 28th of Feb, see here for more details.).

 I got this colour combo and card layout idea from my friend Lisa Althouse so go check our her great samples using this set.

Don't you just LOVE how you use the SAME stamp and create a completely different look or feel by just changing the colours.

These are the cards for the upcoming class.  Make 2 sets for as little as $23 and you get to keep the stamp set too!!!
Plus the bonus cards :)  Make 2 and donate one to RMHC
Have a great long weekend and maybe, just maybe I'll have a surprise weekend post :)

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment