Friday, February 1, 2013

February WOW projects - Framelits 101

I think I say this about every WOW class but this one I'm really excited about.

Framelits 101 - Maybe it's a bit beyond a beginner framelits class but nonetheless I'll share you some great card ideas you can create with the framelits.  Plus if you attend this class you receive 10% off all framelits.


Date - Wed, Feb 20
Time - 6:30 - 8:30 ** Note the time change to 6:30
Cost - $15 plus all Framelits purchased on this day are 10% off

Learn how to make this flip flop card. You'll create TWO samples plus get full instructions how to make more at home.



This one uses the Labels framelits

Plus the Secret Garden framelits that match the stamp set.
I WAS NOT going to be convinced to buy the dress framelits but once I saw some fantastic samples at Leadership and on blogs and I caved.  I can't remember where I first saw this idea (maybe Stampin Connection).   Sorry, please let me know if this is your idea.  I love it.


I used the Ovals framelits and the Dress Up framelits. 
And then this over the top floral card.  The Floral framelits paired with the Daydream Medallions stamp set, scrunched, crunched, inked and distressed make this card super easy to come together.  Can't you imagine this one in bright colours??


If you want to join me for a fun night of crafting please contact me ASAP to register for this class.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment