Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The theme of the week is . . .

I'll see if you can figure it out before I come right out and tell you.

I have been planning some projects for Kids camp this week and I decided to do an open ended type of project.  This is just one of the many things we will do this weekend.

 Each of the kids will make a couple of these goodie baskets and they can decorate them how they wish.  I'll have a bunch of papers, pattern papers and inks and let them go to town.  I'll take pics of what they come up with and maybe pics of the aftermath when I do let them go to town :)  Hmmmm, maybe I'll make it more of a controlled chaos.

Check back each day this week for a sneak a peek at the WOW class on March 20th.   Registration for March WOW starts on March 1st and here is the first sneak a peek.



Aren't you curious??

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment