Friday, May 3, 2013

Hershey Kiss card

Morning!

Here is my latest punched art card - photographed - finally!

I think I found this one on Stampin Connection but I can't remember.  I blame age :)
 Here is the recipe to create this Hershey Kiss creation.

Stamps - Distressed Dots (retiring), Itty Bitty Banners
 
Paper - Raspberry Ripple, Silver Glimmer paper, Whisper White and Early Espresso, Coastal Cabana (new In Colour), Strawberry Slush (new In Colour)

Ink - Raspberry Ripple 

Accessories - Scallop trim punch and Blossom Petals Builder (40% off on sale for 13.77), Bitty Banners, and Fancy Fan embossing folder

Thanks for checking back in!  I'll share a bit of new stuff next week and be sure to put May 11th on your calendar to come and stop by.

Create a fun make n' take card for Mother's day and check out the new catalogue!!!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment