Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Paper Pumpkin kit - AWESOME!

Howdy!

What a wet day to wake up to - blech!  Oh well, it's good for the gardens, right??

Enough complaining . . .

A few weeks ago I received some happy mail

I {heart} MY Paper Pumpkin days  . . . .





 So in the hour and a bit before my open house on Sat I whipped this up.  Thanks to Gail Elton Murray who I totally CASED these ideas from.  She did such a fantastic job on her album and I was in a time crunch.  I'm going to add photos from our trip to Hilton Head or our upcoming trip to San Diego for this one - not sure??  I LOVE the heavy weight die cut stickers in this kit.  They are awesome!








Check out My Paper Pumpkin so you don't miss out on the next kit!  You must sign up before the 10th of June to receive the July kit (in June you will receive the Welcome Kit see here.

My Paper Pumpkin is great for beginning stampers/scrapbookers or those who would like a little fun paper crafting escape from life once a month!

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment