Tuesday, May 14, 2013

WOW! What a hockey game!

And I thought being a Canucks fan was hard!  We were all cheering for all the Canadian teams once the Canucks were out but WOW, I'd say it's hard to be a Leafs fan.  Congrats on a well played series but it would have been nice if they had beat Boston :)

I worked hard on all the prep and directions for the Super Fun Mario class and it only took me . . .  hours!  It's all worth it as they are super cute cards.

Well I promised the Club Create group I would only show pics of our projects AFTER Mother's day so here they are.  This is a sample I made with an older Simply Scrappin Kit.  It's like a Flip Flop scrapbook and the kids brought photos to add to their creations.






 They were very proud of their work and so was I.

And in Inky Thumbs we made Mom banners and a note card set.




Thanks for checking in!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment