Monday, November 4, 2013

A busy weekend capped off by Kids Camp!

Greetings this Monday morning!

Hope you had a safe and warm weekend.  This was a busy one for me with a workshop Friday evening, a Christmas Card class at the Okotoks Rec Center and then I ended the weekend with Kids Camp.  

A well deserved Monday off :)

Here were the cards we created at the workshop and in Okotoks.  I was totally impressed how these ladies who were new to cardmaking did such a great job!  They figured out the scallop punch and worked that Big Shot with ease!  I can't wait to do another class at the Rec Center and hope you will join me!


Kids camp was fun and they loved this Accordian card.  

Excuse the finger in the photo but I didn't know how make it stay shut.

And when you open the sides - Voila!
 This was the mini bag of Christmas cards we made in the Inky Thumbs class.

Stamped Muslin bags with Staz On

And I love the Colour Me Christmas set.  Soo sweet paired with the simple 2 1/2" circle punch.  Each circle is embossed too.


And I stamped the back of the envelopes too with the retired Jolly Bingo Bits set.
 Thanks for checking in!

Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment