Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm back with more Christmas cards :)

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday.  I had an appt and it kinda took me out of commission for a bit but I'm back!

We are almost finished our Christmas letter (really it should NOT take me this long) but it does so my goal is to have these Christmas cards into the mail box by this evening.  Plus a ton of wrapping to do while the kids are in school.  On the weekend I showed Nathan how to wrap presents, put the ribbons and bows on and he did an outstanding job.  I think I may have to hire him out next year!

The one great thing I have enjoyed about my Christmas cards is this year I have about 15 different styles to choose from.  When I prepped for my Christmas card club I just cut a few extra sets for me.  Here are some other great Christmas swap samples.

Snowflake Soiree is beautiful paired with the Hearts a Flutter framelits.  Great card Rachel!

Amanda made this watercolour masterpiece pairs well with the Ornament Keepsakes set.

I love the Expressions thinlits!  And what a great idea to use a leaf stamp like this.  Very cool Evonne!

Stippled Blossoms made my wish list after I saw this card by Carolynn.


I hope you have enjoyed the variety of cards! Thanks for checking in!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment