Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thank you to all my customers and friends!

I am happy to report the food bank challenge has brought in over 100 items to donate to the food bank!!!  Twenty one customers and friends brought in items and entered my contest to win 4 different prize bundles.  Thank you all soooo very much! 



Congrats to the winners!

Tracy G won the Around the World bundle.  She was soo excited when Andrew presented her the prize!

Tara won the much coveted Christmas Collectibles bundle.

Lucie won 2 prizes - the Ornament kit and the ink pad and accessories bundle.  Lucky girl!  I think she is going to share with Amy :)
 PLUS Hanny won the hostess benefits with her Holiday online order.

Thanks so much for participating and joining the fun!  When I find out the latest report I'll share the findings for the Canadian demo challenge and how much food was collected country wide!

Cheers, 
K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment