Monday, December 16, 2013

What a weekend!

It's almost Christmas, my shopping is almost complete (still have wrapping to do) and it was a full weekend of hockey playoffs :)  Can't get any better than that!

Ok, having my Christmas cards complete and sent might be a good thing but first things first.

Here is some more inspiration for those of you are procrastinators like me!

Rachel B created this lovely "poinsettia" card with the Mosaic set and punch.

I {heart} the Joyful Christmas set and just love the way Heather paired it with the burlap ribbon.

Tova's creation Joyful Christmas and Washi tape is gorgeous as well.
Last week I received my new Occasions catalogue and I'm so excited for January.  If you would like to receive one please contact me and I'd be glad to send you one!

Lots of great products and new classes to come in the new year!  Can't wait!

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment