Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Cardmaker's projects

I'm super excited to get back into the swing of things this week with my clubs.  

I had a request to show the Pop n' Cuts die so I was happy to oblige :)

I played a bit with this die getting ready for my Convention presentation last year so I had a few tips and tricks to share.

One of my favorite WOW cards I made was this one so recreated it using newer products and we'll be making it tonight.


But when you open it . . . 

It's hard to tell in the photo but the flowers pop up and it's 3D!


The alternate use of this fairly pricey die is the best!

A super fun unique pocket card or gift card/money holder!


 I added a few tags in here as well to write a special message or maybe a coupon for a free dinner, flowers or other special treat.



Here is the die and while it doesn't look like anything special it can be turned in to so many things!!!


130009 Card Base Pop n' Cuts  $48.95

130160 Label Pop n' Cuts insert $26.95
130100 Dress Form Pop n' Cuts $26.95
Thanks for checking in!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment