Monday, September 15, 2014

Paper Pumpkin extension samples

Hope you had a fantastic weekend!  We spent ours with the start of ball hockey season :) and Kids camp!  It was a fun time had by all the kids and I still have space for more kids!  If you know of anyone from ages 8 - 14 that might want to join in the fun please let them know about my Kids camps!  We meet one Sunday a month and it's a commitment from Oct - June!

One of our large projects this month was to re-create projects using a past Paper Pumpkin kit - Glittered Greetings.  Because I am a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber I can purchase past kits for a great price!

 
Here were my creations to jump start the kids creative juices!  I LOVE it because they didn't use my ideas at all!




Here are there creations!

By Katlyn

By Katlyn

by Jen

By Jen

My Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription of fun paper crafting goodies sent right to you at home!  Each box is a full designed project kit filled with stamps, ink and paper.  Become a paper pumpkin subscriber today!   Check out all the details here.


Thanks for checking in.

Cheers,
K



 

No comments:

Post a Comment