Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wonderous Wreath - Summer Wedding

Here is one that is completely off the map from what you might consider possible with this wreath set. I found a similar sample to this on Pinterest and wanted to re-create a wedding card for my niece.



I love the colours of Old Olive, Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss together.  This is one colour combo that I'll be doing again.

Click on any of the items below to shop from my online store or contact me!
**  Great new feature!  Click on the supply list button below the products and download a supply list to re-create this project!


Tomorrow I will share one more Wonderous Wreath card for you to create at the next Coffee, Cookie and Cards Class.  I have spaces available from 7-9 on Oct 22nd so be sure to register ASAP!

Cheers,




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Kristine! I love it when sets are given a new life!

    ReplyDelete