Monday, October 27, 2014

New class - Holiday Happenings

Hey friends!
 It's been a while since I have posted something new but I have been crazy busy!  

I have been lucky enough to have great friends and customers that have hosted wonderful workshops and private stamping classes this past month.   I have created over 160 cards with many new and seasoned customers this past month so THANK YOU!

Yesterday was capped off with a great Stamp a Stack and 9 happy stampers and 180 cards walked out my door.  Now it's time to get my own Christmas cards started! Ha ha!

I have a great new class planned for Thursday, Nov 27th at 7pm.  If you need some last minute birthday cards or Christmas cards this class is for you!  We will use the Happenings Simply Created Kit to create 15 cards in an evening!

Thanks to my friend Rose Coleman for this fab idea to create Christmas cards with this great kit!

Date - Thurs, Nov 27
Time - 7-9pm
Cost - $25 plus a food bank donation 

Here are some close ups of the cards.  Mix and match and create the cards you need!
 
Birthday selections


Christmas Selections

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment