Friday, January 29, 2016

Botanical Gardens - Stamp and Share cards

It's the weekend!  Woo hoo!

I'm excited to scrapbook this weekend but first today Andrew has to have his wisdom teeth pulled - eek!  Fingers crossed all goes well and he heals quickly.

I am on a fancy card kick and so I planned my next demonstrator event around fancy cards. I hope they like them.



 Do you want to come to my demonstrator event? Now is a great time to get in on the fun! I hold monthly Stamp and Share events and stamping with friends is my ALL TIME favourite thing about being a demonstrator. Plus the sneak peeks at the new products is pretty great too!

The starter kit is only $125 and you can choose $195 worth of products with no tax and shipping. Don't delay and get started today!



Cheers



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment