Monday, January 4, 2016

Remember me?

Woo hoo! I'm back!  Who knew all I needed to get my stampin' mojo back was kick the kids back to school!

I had best intentions of getting all these blog posts set but I just took the time to enjoy the holidays, stamp here and there and get ready for January!  And now I AM!

I'm counting down the minutes until we can order from the new Occasions book so start making your lists!!

I hope you had a fantastic holidays and are ready to come stamp with me.

My next Cookies and Cards class is on January 26th at 10am and 7pm.


 All the cards are "love themed" and you could use them for Valentine's Day, anniversaries or just thinking of that someone special in your life.




Check out the new Going Global set in the Occasions book! Amazing!
What I Love from the Sale A Bration book can be earned for FREE!


This one uses an older retired set but I thought it was a perfect Valentine's card. . . and true.

Contact me ASAP to sign up for this class.

Date - Tues, Jan 26
Time - 10am or 7pm
Cost - $15 or free with a qualifying order

Cheers, 
K


No comments:

Post a Comment