Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Year in Review scrapbook page

Each year with our Christmas card I send a Christmas letter with some highlights of our year.  We each write a short paragraph about our year and it's always good for a few giggles on what the kids consider "highlights".

We also add some our pics from the year.  I don't keep a hard copy of our letter but I thought I would like to have a keepsake of our annual highlights.  For my January scrapbook club page I created this colourful "Year in Review".


Each of the photos and card stock are 2-3/4 x 2-3/4 and I just arranged them around a base of Basic Black.  I love this layout since it would be great page when you have tons of pics for one event or one theme.  

I am in LOVE with the Number of Years bundle in the Occasions Catalogue. Be sure to add it to you list of MUST HAVES!

Cheers, 
K
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment