Friday, May 20, 2016

Happy "wet' May long weekend!

Despite the weather I think we can all say we are happy it's finally raining in Alberta!

This week has been a mixed bag of stamping and computer work but I am happy to say STAMPING has taken over my desk! I won't share the next WOW projects yet but suffice it to say they are pretty darn cool!

Here is a sneak peek at the new In Colors in the catalogue. I had a chance to use them this week and Dapper Denim and Sweet Sugarplum are pretty amazing. I'll admit the Emerald Envy was a little hard to match with other colours but I think after I see some more colour combos it will be equally as amazing.
Thanks to Lisa A for this great photo

 I am participating in a swap with some fellow Canadian demonstrators and I was lucky enough to receive this one from Allison O, in my downline.  She had a "pre-preview" of some of the products due to her Artisan design team status :) I received this card in April and I love the way the new In colors look together.

 Next week I'll share some other amazing cards from my demonstrator friends and maybe a sneak peek or two at some other goodies.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment