Friday, May 27, 2016

Meet the In Colors Birthday card

Oops, sorry this post is a bit late but a late night band concert interrupted my evening and I forgot to post this.

This weekend is my downline Stamp and Share and I can't wait to make these fun In Color sample sheets with my team. We get together once a month to create, chat about Stampin UP and eat some goodies too!  It's great fun!




 Hopefully we will have time to make this fun In Color card.  I received one very similar to this in a swap with last year's In Colors.

I used the Festive Flower builder punch for the flames, White baker's twine for the wicks and a few new goodies too.


June is a exciting time for Stampin' UP! New catalogue, an amazing hostess deal with extra Stampin' Rewards and a new recruiting special as well!
HOST
In June, host a workshop, catalogue party or private class and receive an extra $40 in Stampin Rewards on parties over $400.  
JOIN
June 1-30, all new recruits that join Stampin UP receive 2 FREE stamp sets with their Starter Kit. The Starter kit is the ultimate stamping kit because it is completely customizable. Select $155 worth off your wish list and receive an additional 2 FREE stamp sets of any kind, bundles and kits not included. Cost is just $125!

Contact me if you wish to take advantage of these great deals or to receive a new catalogue.

Cheers,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment