Monday, May 30, 2016

Downline - Stamp and Share!

This weekend was  my Stamp and Share and I just LOVED the cards they all brought for this month's Creative Challenge so I just had to share!

This month I sent each participant a colour challenge with the one of the new In Color's and some new Ruched ribbon.  

Check out the cards from Bev and Deborah. They used Dapper Denim, Soft Sky and Wisteria Wonder.  Aren't they incredible!


Created by Bev - love the Botanical Blooms with the shimmer

Created by Deborah - Love the variety of flowers on this wreath!
Here are some incredible samples from Krista. She had a challenging color combo one with Emerald Envy, Watermelon Wonder and Daffodil Delight, but WOW!


Created by Krista - love they way she combined both of the dies in this Swirly Scribbles framelits set

And this one is too cute for words!

I have such amazing team members and glad they took time from their sunny weekend to come stamp with me.

More samples to come on Wednesday!

Cheers, 
K





No comments:

Post a Comment