Friday, February 24, 2017

Framed Art Succulent Class

Happy Friday!

How did that happen that this whole week is gone! Oh I think it's because I spent it pricing, stamping and getting ready for next week's big sale!  If you haven't marked your calendar do so now!  
Saturday March 4th 10am
Maruqis de Lorne Community Center 
6 Copperstone Way SE

There are boxes upon boxes of fantastic deals so be sure to mark this one on your calendar and that is not including the 9+ team members who will also be selling their retired items.

I have some upcoming class samples to share so be sure to check out my Facebook page as well as my blog the next week or so.

Here are some close up photos of my new Framed Art class on Sun, March 12th 1-4pm.



Cost of the class is $28 and includes all the materials needed to create your own customized piece.  Choose different words like Live, Laugh, Love or Home Sweet Home. Frames are $20 and need to pre-purchased before class.

Can you imagine this on the wall of your craft space or a beautiful handmade Mother's day gift.

Contact me to register for this class on Sun, March 12!

Cheers, 
K


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment