Friday, February 17, 2017

Stamping at the Calgary office

This week I had the opportunity to stamp at the Calgary Stampin UP office.  Each month the office sends out handmade anniversary cards and welcome cards to the new recruits.  After creating over 650 cards in three days I will NEVER complain about having to cut for 20 customers!  NEVER!

I was such a thrilling experience to design and create these cards for fellow demonstrators.  I can't share the design with you as it's secret until demonstrators receive them this month but I can share with you this little facebook video I did today.

I made this at the end of our third day of creating so we are mostly stuffing and addressing the cards but each card is handmade and personally signed by Dale, the Stampin UP Canada manager.

Such an awesome experience to be a part of this amazing company!

Happy long weekend!

Cheers, 
K




No comments:

Post a Comment