Sunday, February 19, 2017

Massive Stampin' UP Retired Sale

Happy Family Day weekend!

I spent some of this weekend digging through my basement and my stash of retired Stampin' UP supplies. The verdict is I have TOO MANY STAMPS (and paper and ink and dies and framelits and punches)!

A sale is in order!

With my team we are combining for a MASSIVE Stampin' UP Sale! We are parting with gently used and retired stamp sets, inks, paper, punches, dies and more. Loads of products great for kids and adults! Lots of kits and materials to use during the upcoming spring break. Accepted payment methods - Cash, Visa or Mastercard

Sat, March 4, 2017
Time - 10am-12pm
Marquis de Lorne Community Center (in Copperfield)
6 Copperstone Way SE


Here is just a glimpse of what will be available.








Door prizes, giveaways, grab bags and more on the sale day so don't miss out!

Cheers, 









No comments:

Post a Comment