Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I wish I had a pet bunny . . .

or at least the one on this stamp.  

 Just a simple card with a colour combo that I would never have chosen in a million years.  Thanks to the Colour Coach for helping me stretch outside my comfort zone.

The card base is Cajun Craze and Always Artichoke and Perfect Plum are the accent colours.  I'm lovin my new Watercolour Wonder crayons. If you look REALLY close you can see the card base is speckled. The spritzer tool with the Cajun Craze marker makes this cool effect and it's SUPER easy.

Purchase the Watercolour Wonder Crayons by the Color families - just $21.95


Subtles - 119802
Regals - 119803
Brights - 119804
Neutrals - 119805
It looks kind of scary but it's a cool stampin tool! - 16.95


Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment