Friday, March 11, 2011

Little Bunny Foo Foo

Hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice and
Boppin' em on the head!

Ha ha!  I haven't sang that song in a while.  That was in my preschool days.

I love these cute animals and what's even better is that they can be puppets and  are filled with candy!

 Here is the full recipe and contact me to purchase any of these supplies  - get ready for Easter now!

Chick
Paper - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Daffodil Delight
Punches - Modern Label, Boho Blossom, 1/2", 3/4", 1" Circle punch
Accessories - Sponges, White gel pen, Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die


Bunny
Paper - Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Ink - Crumb Cake
Punches - 2 x 1 3/8" Oval, 1 3/4 x 7/8" Oval, 1/2", 3/4", 1" Circle punch, Heart to Heart
Accessories - Sponges, Black felt, White gel pen, Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 die

My #1 question I get is WHERE DO I GET THOSE BAGGIES?? Click here to see the site.  They are the smallest flap seal bag.

Hope you enjoyed these cuties :)  Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment