Monday, November 7, 2011

Owl Together Class - It's back!

Morning!  

Happy Monday!  I'm pooped after a full weekend of fun stamping with my Snow Much Fun class and Kids Camp girls!  They did a fantastic job on their Christmas gifts and making the Holiday Bingo game.  

On top of all that I created a ton of things for my upcoming craft fair!   Nugget tins, kids card kits and more coffee cup gift card holders!! As excited as I am to be in this craft fair I'm learning that they are A LOT of work.  If it will just get here already then I can stop coming up with new things to make!


On to my creative post for today!  I have several new customers that saw my Owl Together class last year and begged for me to run it again so here goes.

Register between Nov 1-30.   You will receive your Owl punch in early Nov and homework to make the owls before the class date.


Dates - Fri Jan 6 6-9 - 2 spots left
Sat Jan 7 1-4 - lots of space :) 
Cost - $40 includes the Owl punch





Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment