Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Something new and something old!

Ah, I love Mondays!  Don't hear that much do you!

I love Mondays because weekends tend to be very busy and hectic but Mondays are great because the kids are back in school and I have time at home - BY MYSELF!  Time to work, time to get caught up and time to clean up!  

I have to confess today was more of a time to work and get caught up day but 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Here is my something new!  It's my something new because I made it today and because I used a "newer" set of mine.


  
122760 Field Flowers 30.95 (wood) or 122762  21.95 (clear)

And it's something old because it uses On Your Birthday which is an old favourite of mine.  I love the birthday sayings in it plus the card looks "old" or "antiqued" with the inking, dots, and crumpled edges.


111664 On Your Birthday ON SALE 20.98  reg 41.95
 Don't miss the great products on sale during the Online Extravaganza  ending Nov 30th.   Go check it out!

Cheers, 
K

No comments:

Post a Comment