Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Craft Fair #4

**Last day to submit your wish lists to me.  I have pearl and rhinestone bling to give to you for a completed wish list!! Contact me for more details.  

Here's another something for the baker on your list, a neighbour or someone that is hard to buy for.  Pass along your favourite 4 recipes to a friend. I only made a couple of these but I thought they were pretty cute :)

Just $4
 I {heart} these houses!  They were for sale in the last Holiday mini catalogue but now they are on the clearance rack.  While I still want to create a class with these houses I went a little overboard and bought bushels full!  This would make a fun craft for the kids to create over the holiday break! 

Here is a Christmas decorated version I made last year.


More to share tomorrow :)

Cheers,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment